Do you have what it takes to deliver WOW experiences?
We are looking for SUPERSTARS to join our team in the following positions:
March Break/After School/Summer PlayPro
Type of position: Part-Time contract
Job Description: Everblast Play Company brings exciting experiences with a positive message to groups of kids in schools, daycare centres and after school programs. Our Game Leaders experience some amazing things:
- running the only nongun, portable laser tag experience in Canada!
- playing soccer with giant 40” soccer balls!
- shooting bean bags from massive slingshots and trying to knock over structures!
- wearing a full-body velcro suit and trying to avoid getting “tagged” by velcro balls that kids are throwing!
- flinging rubber chickens from parachutes!
We are currently hiring for: Fall/Winter 2016-2017. The Everblast Team is looking for energetic, passionate, and dependable people who can deliver the most exciting experiences to kids while also conveying a positive message.This is a perfect opportunity for mature high school students, part-time college students, and people looking to gain relevant experience working with kids!
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with kids aged 5-12
- excellent communication skills
- high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- able to lift 20-30lb bags (for equipment purposes)
- vulnerable sector-police check clearance
CPR/First Aid Training is an asset
Access to a vehicle is an asset
"The training that was provided to me by Everblast was easily the most valuable when learning how to properly (and efficiently) deal with children."
- DANIEL G
Send your resume to:
joineb @ everblastTO.com