Do you have what it takes to deliver WOW experiences?
We are looking for SUPERSTARS to join our team in the following positions:
PA Days / March Break / Summer PlayPro
Type of position: Part-Time contract
Job Description: Everblast Play Company brings exciting experiences with a positive message to groups of kids in childcares, camps and schools. Our Game Leaders experience some amazing things:
- running the only nongun, portable laser tag experience in Canada!
- playing soccer with giant 40” soccer balls!
- shooting bean bags from massive slingshots and trying to knock over structures!
- wearing a full-body velcro suit and trying to avoid getting “tagged” by velcro balls that kids are throwing!
- flinging rubber chickens from parachutes!
The Everblast Team is looking for energetic, passionate, and dependable people who can deliver the most exciting experiences to kids while also conveying a positive message.
This is a perfect opportunity for supply teachers, part-time college students, mature high school students, and people looking to gain relevant experience working with kids!
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with kids aged 4-12
- excellent communication skills
- high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- able to lift 20-30lb bags (for equipment purposes)
- vulnerable sector-police check clearance
CPR/First Aid Training is an asset
Access to a vehicle is an asset
AVAILABILITY WE ARE SEEKING:
Oct 6, Nov 17, Dec 1, Jan 19, Feb 16, June 8
March 12 to 16, 2018
approx June 23 to Sept 1, 2018
*plus select additional dates for training.
We are open to people available for one or several of the date categories described above.
"The training that was provided to me by Everblast was easily the most valuable when learning how to properly (and efficiently) deal with children."
- DANIEL G
Send your resume to:
joineb @ everblastTO.com