Do you have what it takes to deliver WOW experiences?
We are looking for SUPERSTARS to join our team in the following positions:
Summer Play Pro
Type of position: Summer contract (20-30 hours per week)
Job Description: Everblast Play Company brings exciting experiences with a positive message to groups of kids in childcares, camps and schools. Our Game Leaders experience some amazing things:
- running the only nongun, portable laser tag experience in Canada!
- playing soccer with giant 40” soccer balls!
- shooting bean bags from massive slingshots and trying to knock over structures!
- wearing a full-body velcro suit and trying to avoid getting “tagged” by velcro balls that kids are throwing!
- flinging rubber chickens from parachutes!
The Everblast Team is looking for energetic, passionate, and dependable people who can deliver the most exciting experiences to kids while also conveying a positive message.
This is a perfect opportunity for supply teachers, part-time college students, mature high school students, and people looking to gain relevant experience working with kids!
- Have 1-2 years of experience working with groups of kids aged 4-12
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Able to lift 20-30lb bags (for equipment purposes)
- Vulnerable sector-police check clearance
- Access to a car that you can regularly use Monday to Friday
- A valid G2 or G driver's license
CPR/First Aid Training is an asset
AVAILABILITY WE ARE SEEKING:
Now to Sept 1, 2018
"The training that was provided to me by Everblast was easily the most valuable when learning how to properly (and efficiently) deal with children."
- DANIEL G
Send your resume to:
joineb @ everblastTO.com